Semi-private Marine Park Sunset Cruise aboard the Red or Blue Dragon Classic Thai Yachts
Our tour is specifically designed to avoid other groups of visitors whilst visiting the best attractions of the Marine Park
- Boat Departs: 9.30am Returns: 6:15pm
- Cruise in safety and comfort aboard our luxury yachts, with spacious decks, on-board Jacuzzi
- Enjoy safe and relax voyage on traditional teak wooden yachts that provide journey as smooth as silk
- Professional and friendly team committed to exceed our guests’ expectations and deliver experiences that will be a highlight of your holiday at Koh Samui
- Guided Snorkeling or diving at Koh Wao providing the best opportunity to explorer the colourful tropical coral reef
- Optional guided kayaking at the prime spots at the park / visit secluded picturesque beach and enjoy crystal clear, calm waters
- Guided visit to the Emerald Lake, a stunning salt water lake separated from the sea by sheer limestone cliffs & the viewing platform for amazing views of the entire National Park
- Exquisite dining with international chef on-board
Superb hospitality is assured by having minimum of 8 guests and maximum of 14 guests on the Blue Dragon and 30 on the Red Dragon Classic Thai Yacht (licensed for 74 plus 5). We select which yacht we are going on based on the number of guests booked and the weather condition. The Red dragon Yacht is twice as big as the Blue Dragon and providing additional facilities, and more comfortable cruising when we experience unsettled weather conditions. Tour is operating daily excluding Tuesdays.
The tour price includes hotel transfers, appetizers, lunch, soft drinks, towels, the use of complete snorkeling equipment, a life jacket, and full insurance coverage (Tour prices does not Include the admission fee to the marine park currently 300 THB for adults 150 for children, optional sea kayaking rental fee of 250 THB per a person or optional scuba diving charges).
Our upcoming Marine Park tours are scheduled for scheduled for 31st of May and 3rd of June.